Developing the Competencies that Produce Management-Leadership Strength and Better Outcomes.
- Provide the essential and practical skills that your managers need today
- Build stronger teams and enhance collective leadership
- Empower your people to further organizational strategic initiatives
- Reduce turnover and stop worrying about loosing good people
4 Integrated Components
Participants receive instruction delivered through small, interactive onsite classes once a month. Content is customized to the unique needs of your organization.
Continued Engagement Online
Participants stay connected to lead faculty and work on assignments between classes to encourage continued engagement.
Solve Real Problems
Participants identify and provide solutions to real problems in their department using the knowledge gained in the program.
Each participant works with a mentor gaining new skills and professional experiences. Mentors are supported through classes and conference calls.
Excellence in Financial Return + Excellence in Quality of Care
Trusted by Top Hospitals and Providers
- Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, MI
- Mercy Medical Center, Dubuque, IA
- St. Agnes Medical Center, Fresno, CA
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI
- Mercy Medical Center, Mason City, IA
- St. Alphonsus Health System, Boise, ID
- Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Methodist Hospital, Arcadia, CA
- St. Charles Medical Center, Bend, OR
- Harrison Medical Center, Bremerton, WA
- Mt. Carmel Health System, Columbus, OH
- St. Joseph Mercy, Ann Arbor, MI
- Holy Cross Health, Silver Springs, MD
- Olympic Health Alliance, WA
- St. Joseph Mercy, Oakland/Pontiac, MI
- LA County Hospital System
- Olympic Peninsula Kidney Center
- St. Mary Mercy, Livonia, MI
- Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach – Nassau, NY
- Pacific NW Leadership Institute
- Trinity Health, Livonia, MI
- Mercy Health St. Mary’s, Grand Rapids, MI
- Providence Medical Center, Everett, WA
- WellStar Health System, Atlanta, GA
- Mercy Hospital, Grayling, MI
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ. Hospital, Hamilton, NJ
- West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, FL
Wambi Chat: Dr. Bonnie Clipper + Betty Noyes
Join Dr. Bonnie Clipper and Betty Noyes, President & CEO of Noyes & Associates, for this inspiring and engaging conversation about how nurses are so capable of seeing obstacles and finding innovative solutions, and how now is the time to really look at the current processes and learn better methods for the present moments and for future outcomes.